Break day

 Fri Mar 11 

Today after breakfast tim and Colleen’s grandchildren were over. We played cops and robbers, We played that for about a hour. After I had to get ready to go to the school, and they were getting ready to go swimming. I got surprised by them letting me go with them.( sable asked) so we all got ready to go swimming. Colleen, sable , sahara, melindi, and me went on our way to the place . We played volleyball for awhile and then went in the pool (it was really big). we took a little break to order food then went back to swimming. 30-45 minutes later we got our food. There were a few people there, there where people dancing? After the food we went back to swimming (no one got sick) we went swimming for awhile after that. We got ready to leave, sahara and me went to the bathrooms to get washed off. After that we left. When we got back we played cops and robbers differently from when we first played. They left:(. I took a nap for awhile and when the group got back from the school we were getting ready to have dinner. They’re are a few guests that came, and that are over. :)

Kenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday, July 28,2014

Beginning the Work